Thursday, January 24, 2008

`I'm back, I'm back!`

heya, my blog is officially open to public again. after some stupid incident happened..
just a lil update on what i've been up to lately..been doing a bunting for design project. here it is...

like it? haha =P
my very first try on graphic design using photoshop!

n ohya, the ppls are going to australia soon! so darn sad..3 more weeks...ahhhh
first time since we knew each other i won't be celebrating my bday with u guys =( remember to come back on my 21st birthday, k? then we'll enter genting casino together...wat i mean is we 'enter' only. not gamble! XD

i realized i've grown up alot this year. don't know why, just feel i'm no longer the 'small pink jasmynn'. well, probably i've had enough with all the troubles i bring to myself. now is the time for me to put it to a rest..

aight, it's time for me to rest. just back from class n site visit. darn tired..till then..cya! =D

No comments:

+ . . V . O . I . C . E . S . . +