Sunday, May 10, 2009

`random post

i came across some interviews with various artist in the iSh mag, n i've decided to answer the questions myself:

my latest inspiration is...
malay vessel yard

my first memory of a work of art is...
silence

3 words to describe my creative process...
dream, do,doomsday

my ego is the size of...
pink apple

growing up, i wanted to be...
IA la! after all this torubles u still ask me what i wannabe?!

the color of hope is...
clear, to see what's ahead

heaven is...
a place with no deadlines

I would like to die...
in one piece (i dun wanna RIP - Rest in Pieces)

I would like to be reborn as...
Zaha Hadid

my principal defect is...
not brave enough

faults I indulge...
staying up late night, sleeping in the morning

the greatest invention in history is...
coffee!

the worst invention in history is...
exams

my favourite cartoon character is...
doraemon (i wish i had the magical stuffs to help me complete my design)

if I were a superhero, my power would be...
freeze time! so i'll hv enough time for my assignments

my pornstar name would be...
@#%@^#%^@%#^@

I am actually a...
student waiting for gunshot on ext review

I snack on...
butter (paper)

a clean crisp sheet of paper that comes into my possession after an hour would be...
remain as a blank paper

1 comment:

-Sunny- said...

lol....creative poem...especially tge butter paper part...

+ . . V . O . I . C . E . S . . +